Our PM360 program is a proactive way to make sure your equipment is up and ready to go for the next season. Call us today at one of our three locations and ask us about our Preventative Maintenance program. Book your equipment in and receive up to 15% off all Genuine AGCO parts used in the inspection service.
We want to continue our effort to improve our service relationship with you, our valued customer. We are implementing an enhanced inspection process which will include more customer involvement and is designed to put your mind at ease.
- Up to 15% OFF AGCO Parts.
- One of the best warranties in the industry.
- Service provided by the best trained techs in the industy.
- Better uptime with preventative maintenance.
- Longer equipment life.
- Greater residual value.
Here's what a PM360 customer can expect:
- Our Technician will complete the inspection and then go over the results with you. You can choose to come in and go over the inspection in person or we can do it by phone or email.
- We will prepare a quote and you approve the items that you would like repaired.
- Only then, we will order all approved parts.
- Once all the parts arrive, your equipment will come back into the shop. At this time, we will call and encourage you to stop by and check out the progress.
- When all the work has been completed and prior to delivery, a final run with you will be requested.
To find out more and book a PM360 inspection please contact our service department.
Robert Pitre - [email protected]
Shawn St. Louis - [email protected]
Jonathan Bartsch - [email protected]