Whole Goods Inventory Coordinator - Agriculture and Commercial Equipment
Dan R. Equipment – Plantagenet, ON
Start a new challenge with a progressive, locally owned and operated farm equipment dealership southeast of Ottawa, ON. We sell service and support top-tier leading edge brands including Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt and Gleaner. We believe in providing the highest quality products and services to our clients and are looking for new talent that thrives in a challenging and diverse work environment.
We offer competitive wages, great benefits, exceptional training and a safe & friendly workplace.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the whole goods inventory
- Coordinate all related transportation
- Create stock numbers
- Maintain Agricultural, Lawn and Garden and Recreational inventory with associated vendors
- Maintain and update documentation as require for each order
- Track and review all costs related to the equipment
- Review and approve all vendor invoices relating to freight, inventory and add-ons
- Conduct internal audits and support external audits
- Manage the annual physical inventory count and produce audit reports
- Must be able to work independently & with a team
- Excellent self-motivation
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic accounting principles
- Excellent memory & attention to detail
- Transportation & brokerage knowledge
- Valid driver’s licence
- Well-developed English written and oral communication, French is an asset
- Agricultural equipment industry knowledge is an asset
- Related inventory control experience
- Experience in creating and managing efficient processes
- Ability and qualifications to operate a forklift is an asset
- Business or Accounting certificate would be an asset
- Agricultural background is an asset
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and be able to do medium to heavy lifting.
- Work on your feet on a concrete floor several hours per shift (walking, standing and sitting)
- Work 42.5 hours per week with availability for a periodic half day Saturday shift
A strong work ethic, reliability and dependability are key requirements for this position.
Please send your resumé and a cover letter detailing why you believe you would be a genuine asset to our team. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
We thank everyone for their interest, however only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.