Maintenance Helper - Agriculture and Commercial Equipment
Dan R. Equipment – Winchester, ON
Start a new challenge with a progressive, locally owned and operated equipment dealership southeast of Ottawa, ON. We sell service and support top-tier leading edge brands including Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt, Gleaner, Gehl, Manitou and many more.
We believe in providing the highest quality products and services to our clients and are looking for new talent that thrives in a challenging and diverse work environment.
Why join Dan R Equipment?
Dan R Equipment offers an engaging, stimulating, and rewarding workplace. We offer a total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Exceptional group benefits
- Continuous training and development
- Safe work environment
We are seeking an individual who is ready to apply their skills as a Maintenance Helper and develop a strong knowledge of our brands and products.
- Maintains the yard’s appearance
- Engages in simple building and property repairs
- Loads and unloads equipment
- Moves equipment to and from the repair shop
- Cleans the work area
- Keeps the equipment clean and presentable
- Assists in the shop when needed
- Maintains, cleans and stores tools
- Participates in our safety culture
- Understands the basic safety aspects of equipment
- Ability to work with a team and multitask
- Communicates in a professional manner
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and be able to do medium to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs. 25% of time)
- Work on your feet on a concrete floor several hours per shift (walking, standing and sitting)
- Work 42.5 hours per week with availability for a periodic half day Saturday shift
A strong work ethic, reliability and dependability are key requirements for this position.
Please ensure that your resume indicates how you meet the requirements for this job and provide a short Cover Letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would be a great addition to our company.