Compact Equipment Sales Representative - Agriculture and Commercial Equipment
Dan R. Equipment –Plantagent, ON - Winchester, ON
Start a new challenge with a progressive, locally owned and operated equipment dealership southeast of Ottawa, ON. We sell service and support top-tier leading edge brands including Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt, Gleaner, Gehl, Manitou and many more.
We believe in providing the highest quality products and services to our clients and are looking for new talent that thrives in a challenging and diverse work environment.
Why join Dan R Equipment?
Dan R Equipment offers an engaging, stimulating, and rewarding workplace. We offer a total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Strong base pay plus commission
- Unique additional employee perks
- Exceptional group benefits
- Continuous training and development
- Sales and technology tools
We are seeking an individual who is ready to apply their skills as a Compact Equipment Sales Representative and develop a strong knowledge of our brands and products.
- Responsible for handling all incoming inquires relating to compact equipment, related equipment and associated work tools.
- Identify and qualify customer needs.
- Maintain a clean customer database.
- Proactively communicate company offers via telephone, e-mail and other means.
- Maintain an active call cycle to achieve planned annual rates
- Evaluate leads effectively and efficiently and determine whether to respond or pass the lead to other sales resources.
- Build relationships as a single point of contact and close sales.
- Present equipment and finance options and solutions.
- Respond to needs of walk in customers
- Timely completion of all necessary company documentation.
- Promote deal services including, but not limited to, parts, service, labor and customer service agreements.
- Evaluate trades and support dealership profitability.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Numerical competency, ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages etc…
- Ability to develop and maintain product knowledge
- Ability to assess customer needs and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Bilingual (French & English), High level verbal and written skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft or other comparable systems
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain customer relationship.
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a professional manner and present a positive manner and attitude at all times
- Display a high level of motivation and drive
- Ability to maintain a high standard of delivery on all work
- Ability to maintain punctuality at all times
- Must be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and be able to do medium to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs. 25% of time)
- Work on your feet on a concrete floor several hours per shift (walking, standing and sitting)
- Work 42.5 hours per week with availability for a periodic half day Saturday shift
A strong work ethic, reliability and dependability are key requirements for this position.
Please ensure that your resume indicates how you meet the requirements for this job and provide a short Cover Letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would be a great addition to our company.