Agricultural Equipment Sales Representative - Agriculture and Commercial Equipment
Dan R. Equipment – Winchester, ON
Start a new challenge with a progressive, locally owned and operated equipment dealership southeast of Ottawa, ON. We sell service and support top-tier leading edge brands including Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt, Gleaner, Gehl, Manitou and many more.
We believe in providing the highest quality products and services to our clients and are looking for new talent that thrives in a challenging and diverse work environment.
Why join Dan R Equipment?
Dan R Equipment offers an engaging, stimulating, and rewarding workplace. We offer a total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Strong base pay plus commission – Potential $50,000.00 - $125,000.00
- Unique additional employee perks
- Exceptional group benefits
- Continuous training and development
- Sales and technology tools
We are seeking an individual who is ready to apply their skills as a Compact Equipment Sales Representative and develop a strong knowledge of our brands and products.
- Promotes new and used Ag products to customers
- Builds strong relationships with customers which will create long term mutual growth
- Prepares and presents professional sales proposals, negotiates each transaction
- Delivers and demonstrates Ag equipment to customers
- Always seeks additional sales opportunities
- Attends and works at industry groups, events and trade shows
- Forecasts annual sales
- Promotes the sales of parts & service to all costumers
- Creates opportunities by evaluating customer fleets & needs
- Provides training for our customers & employees on developments of our product line
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently & with a team
- Excellent self-motivation
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Good understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of resale value of particular machinery is a plus
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience working with Canadian and US exchange rates
- Valid Driver’s License
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a professional manner and present a positive manner and attitude at all times
- Display a high level of motivation and drive
- Ability to maintain a high standard of delivery on all work
- Ability to maintain punctuality at all times
- Must be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and be able to do medium to heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs. 25% of time)
- Work on your feet on a concrete floor several hours per shift (walking, standing and sitting)
- Work 42.5 hours per week with availability for a periodic half day Saturday shift
A strong work ethic, reliability and dependability are key requirements for this position.
Please ensure that your resume indicates how you meet the requirements for this job and provide a short Cover Letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would be a great addition to our company.